Re: RC: I LOVE GU!!

I posted in favor of GU but it just went to the original asking person.  I
love GU.  I did not know about Banana.  I love chocolate, vanilla and berry.
It is great stuff.  Great idea about the mid morning slump.  I will try it.
I have been on this stupid diet for so long and it is getting harder, not
easier.  I have 40 lbs to go and I will have lost 120 lbs.    .....sigh