Aussie Saddle

Well, sorry to say, join the club.  I also have a hard to fit horse that
sounds a lot like yours. I wouldn't even consider the aussie for him but did
try a lot of other including Ortho Flex and  SportsSaddle. Katee Owens of
Advantage Saddles is custom making a saddle for my guy.  She has a great demo
program so you can try the saddle before you order one.  She also has a web
page Click here: The Advantage Endurance Saddle  Check it out.

I wish you luck in finding a saddle that will fit.  I am anxiously awaiting
mine.

Lee