Fwd: Re: RC: New Colt wow!

Hi Lynge: Congratulations on your new Foal Colt.
A former AERC Director said to write to your BOD if you don't approve of
something. Let them know how you feel. Guess they changed their mind.
If you want to come and take a look at horses at Mustafa Sabankaya Select
Ranch let me know as I live next door to that ranch. They have over 200
Polish Arabians. I don't think too many are well broke tho. Rene and Bob
Burnett and would like to come also. I am in my third cast so I won't be
riding for a while. I can still look at horses tho. I can set up a meeting
so we can visit the ranch. Need to have a special time. They are very busy
building and improving their facilities.Bye Hope