XP 2001

Karen left me a message on my voice mail.  She has one more day.  Kayla won
the ride today.  Karen is riding Weaver tomorrow and he and Rocky will have
19 days each.  Karen will have 38 finishes.  Kayla will have 39 and will have
ridden every step of the way.  As the ride and tiers say, GOOD JOB..... I am
so impressed.  The only bad thing is the Karen has more miles than me
now......but I still know more...mb