Fwd: RC: AERC, AHSA and The Chronicle of the Horse

Hi Betsy: Your post was very interesting regarding AHSA. Now that AERC is no
longer a member what happens if AHSA wins out as the NGB over USET? AERC
will no longer have a bargaining position to re-instate? Haste makes waste.
We should wait out the battle between USET and AHSA and keep out of their
decisions. When AERC dropped AHSA that left the appearance that AERC has
chosen USET over AHSA. The Membership has been given no choice???  What do
you think? Bye Hope