Re: Re: Preventing Herd Bound Behavior?

----- Original Message -----
From: Robyn Levash
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 9:34 PM
Subject: RC: Re: Preventing Herd Bound Behavior?

What has always worked really well with me is that I am a runner, so when I go out on my runs I take one of the horses out with me. Kills two birds with one stone. I make sure they first have thorough ground training, and understand that running me over over getting into my space is not an option at any time. I realize not everyone is a runner, or have the desire to run, but for me it is fun.

*Robyn, I did some of this last year with both the new 4 year old and the 2 year  old...it was a lot of fun!

Karen