Re: RC: RE: Gu

Try using Ensure Plus for a breakfast.  It Works Good!  For a 100 miler I
will drink about 3 of these and maybe a sandwich.  I can't stand much
Gatorade. I will sometimes use Powerade.  It seems to work a little better.
A couple of weeks ago, I went all week (a 5 day ride) with a small bottle of
Powerade in my pouch only to throw it away on the last day.  I meant to drink
it, but its so icky.  In my other pouch, I brought frozen lemonade everyday
and I drank that, plus a lot of water.
    Powerbars are even worse, I've carried them in my saddle pouch until the
wrapper wears off. :)

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
18171 Lost Creek Road