Fwd: BACK OUT OF SLANT LOAD

Hi Judy : My problem was that my horse would not back out of a Slant Load.
He backs out of a straight load fine. When in a slant load he wants to turn
around and come out head first. The advice I got to help him back out was to
put the lead rope on his right side, thus moving his butt to the left some
so he may back out. I haven't tried this as yet but will try whenever I get
going again. Seems your problem is just the opposite? Your horse already
backs out so why do you want to turn him around?  Bye Hope