RE: Alfa Bet Soup

Title: Alfa Bet Soup
 Bob Morris said:
The clause was in the AHSA administrative rules well before the AERC ever joined. The fact is the responsible persons in AERC did not do their home work. By signing on with AHSA they agreed to the clause and then like so many other times in the administration of AERC matters they said, at a later date, WHOOPS!!!!  "

Hey Bob - cough up with the AHSA administrative clause, I want to see it!

Will be interesting to see how this whole thing pans out.  Since I'm sitting in the peanut gallery
I'm obviously not seeing the whole picture.  Good thing I'm not an FEI rider now - I'd be wondering
if this is going to affect future international competition.

K.