Fwd: RC: endur coverage/Nat. Geographic

Lisa: You are right but it was a National Geographic Documentary on the
Tevis. You most likely saw it on National Geographic program not ESPN.
Potatoe Richardson was the guide for Boyd who works for Nat Geographic.Boyd
was really the Star if any. You can probably get a copy from National
Geographic. I believe the year was 1997. I caught a glimpse of my Horse's
side and Rider Cynthia Richardson's leg on the approach to the American
river crossing when it was dark. Yes it is a fun thing to watch. Are you
bringing horses with you to Calif this trip? Bye Hope