Re: RC: Scratches, Sauerkraut, & Hints From Heloise

I think it's been known for a long time that acid conditions are hostile
for most microorganisms. They will however thrive in slightly alkaline
environments. Well vinegar is noting more than acetic acid.

A common treatment for fungal type infections, rain rot, ring worm,
scratches, etc., in the tropics is vinegar and oil. The horses smell like
salads but it to work as well if not better than all the expensive
treatments. I would postulate that tee tree oil (and some of the products
that use it ) are also acid.

Truman

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.