TWHs Aren't Prone to Roaring

>LESSON 3: pre-purchase exam should include scope of pharynx
>(espec. for TWH, saddlebreds and other 'long-necked' breeds
>prone to roaring) and should include an exam of the horse after
>strenuous exercise.

I don't agree that TWHs are prone to roaring. Not at all.  Especially
after 7 years of teaching handicapped riders at the biggest TWH
breeding barn in the west, where I boarded my own TWHs for 4 years,
and was around them showing at least that long.  Never heard it in
the ring (or on the trail), though some of the big lick types would
grunt from exertion after a whole lot of transits.

Lynne
riding those Air-rabs now