'roarer'

Does anyone out there have any experience with 'roaring' ie:
condition caused by partial paralysis of larynx that causes
obstruction to the airway (I forget the technical name).  I
think my TWH may be a roarer: he breathes loudly and
irregularly when cantered (sounds asthmatic) and very
occasionaly at slower gaits, espec. when excited.  Are there
other conditions I need to rule out?  Anyone familiar with the
surgical treatment?  Any non-surgical treatments?  Right now I
am only doing light riding so it's not a problem, but I plan to
get him vetted and want to know what to ask the vet.  Can't
afford surgery any time soon, and not sure I'd do it unless the
surgery is reliable.

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag