Re: looking for spring stirrups

State Line Tack has some new English stirrups that have springs in them,
and the tread swivels forward and back.  I got a pair for Christmas and
really like them so far.  The springs are replacable.  Since they are so
new I have no idea how they will hold up, but they seem to be very well
made and designed.  They aren't in my current paper catalog, nor are
they on their internet site, so you'll have to call and ask for them
specifically.  http://www.statelinetack.com

--

Regards,  Susan

L. Susan Brown-Leger         Marine Chemistry & Geochemistry Department
email: sbrownleger@whoi.edu                    Mail Stop #25, Clark 413
phone: 508-289-3246                Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
fax:   508-457-2193                                Woods Hole, MA 02543