Re: RC: Keeping Fit

At 01:03 PM 1/15/2001 +0000, JOLYNN MAYNARD wrote:
>A year ago I also got into strength training.  I work both upper and lower
>body but stress the upper body especially abs and back.  I lift 5 days  a
>week and really have got hooked.

I hope you are alternating upper body and lower body workouts so that the muscles have rest periods between lifting.   You actually build muscles during the rest periods when the muscles are "healing."  I just couldn't tell from your post whether you are lifting for all muscle groups every day for 5 days in a row.

Amber