Questions on your position

Jerry & Barney:

As a candidate for President;

a. What is your position regarding the AERC Rules and Regulations? We have
gone well over two years without a corrected set of Rules and numerous rules
changes have been made.

b. How do you expect Ride Managers, Vets and Riders to compete equally
without knowing the rules of the sport?

c. What will you propose to the Board to correct the above situation?

d. What are your feelings on the international scene regarding the current
proposal to make the USET the governing body for US international
competition?

e. In what direction do you intend to lead the AERC regarding the FEI and
international competition?

f. Do you have a distinct program in mind to further industry sponsorships
of AERC activities?

G. What are your thoughts regarding more in depth investigation of AERC data
to promote the ethics of the sport as a safe and sane use of the horse?

h. Do you intend to promote the sport of endurance riding, the necessity of
trails and the drug free environment we compete in with the American Horse
Council?

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID