Re: Re: Re: Zebras, Tigers & Bears, Oh MY!

What about stoves, refrigerators, TV's and the best ones of
all....mattresses on the trail? Hey this _is_ rural Alabama after all
where the whole world is your personal dumping ground :(

You haven't lived till you've come around the corner on a fit Ay-rab
at a full blown trot to find a new (as in new on the trail) double
mattress lying there in in all it's white, shiny glory. I don't know
which happened faster - the stop or the spin or the acceleration in
the opposite direction.

Yes, I stayed on but I'm not sure how :)

Tina
tina@autoairbagcovers.com