Re: easyboots

   Linda,

    Thanks for the encouragement!!! I did find that
wonderful web site that details how to fix and put the
boots on step by step. Pictures really help me grasp
the mechanics of the whole process. Some of the
pictures were kinda fuzzy but hey..the effort put into
this informative article is greatly appreciated!!! I'm
just afraid I'll accidently mutilate the boot so its
unusable and these things ain't cheap. Being a person
that learns better by the visual vs the written word
it would be well worth it if i could see the actual
process. Hey, maybe one of you enterprising
ridecampers will come out with a short informational
video on this!!!
     Good luck on your first LD. Please let us know
how it all went. I'm love reading about newbies first
"ride" . Being one myself and having a few years to go
befor either me or my horse are ready,I live
vicarously through you guys. Also helps me to know
what to expect and realize we all have that first
uncertain, kinda scarey felling about our first ride.
Visions of Howards first ride always come to mind.
Sure it funny after the fact but not so while its
actually happening!

Penny