orthoflex

What a sad state of affairs. I didn't purchase my new OF saddles from the company but rather from a distributor. We only have two here in Florida that I know of. Wendy Poag is one and the other gal was here in Pinellas Park. I was also asked several times to become a distributor but I am an Orthoflexaholic and in recovery. I didn't dare. Anyhow, I am wondering where are all the distributors are in the country and if any are willing to help customers with the saddle problems? They also, I am guessing, are not obligated to give up any saddles they may have in stock but it would be worth a try. It is too bad Len didn't think of selling stocks in his company. I would have bought lots! Lisa Salas, The Odd fARM