Re: Re: Re: going bitless...but drifting off topic

<<<<and I always thought that dressagae riders should go
>bareback....I mean, if the cues to the horse are supposed to be
undetectable
>to the spectator, what better way for the horse to feel those "rider
>seatbone cues", than if the rider was bareback?
>Why put all that ridgid saddle between horse and rider?  Those guys aren't
>going anywhere, anyway!  If they fall off, it's just onto the surface of
>some $40,000 shredded-up sneakers arena footing!
>
>And, while on the subject of dressage, >>>

Okay, and while on the subject of dressage, if these horses are finished,
why are 92% of the dressage horses I see in flash nosebands holding their
mouths shut? Aren't these horses supposed to be "finished" in the bit? In
fact in 2 bits at the higher levels?

Terry B.