RE: was SUMMER BREEZE/now health certs

New Mexico stops at least the New Mexicans and checks for the state hauling
permit (the fine for being without is about $125 per animal) (first offense)
and possible confiscation of the animals.  I had two friends get stopped
last weekend up between Raton and Santa Fe somewhere.  I have been stopped
here also, but never have been asked about health certificates or coggins
(local hauing though) They only want to see the hauling card.  Out of
staters need to have some type of proof that the horse is yours (reason for
the hauling card) such as registration papers, health records etc.

 but the only states I've hauled in that I HAVEN'T been stopped at one time
or another are MT, NM, TX, and MS.