Fly predators

We have been using a natural method for the past three years to control the
flies  on our property.  They are a tiny wasp, that does NO HARM to animals
or people, that feed on the larva of flies.  They are shipped to us once a
month and are sprinkled around the areas that would most attract flies for
breeding. During the months of July and August I will order a double
shipment to give the "troops" extra help.  We have noticed a dramatic
decrease in the population of the flies.  The effects from year to year are
cumulative as the base population just keeps getting smaller on the flies.
The one problem could be if you have a neighbor close bye that does not use
them and they have a heavy population also.  I have given the information to
a couple of our neighbors who now use them.  Here is the phone number and
web site for the company.

1 800 845 2847

www.spalding-labs.com

Cheryl