Re:One for the Books/sponges

I think sponging on the fly ought to be a judged event at Endurance rides.

I just did an endurance workshop with Darolyn Butler-Dial and she's deadly
accurate with her biothane attached sponge.  We're talking
frog-tongue-after-insect accuracy here.

As for safety, I think it's all in how you use it.  We're talking about a
freak accident here.

If you locked a horse up in a padded room, it'd chew up the padding and
choke.