First Red Rock Ride

 Red Rock ride was more than amagined unbeliveable good weather and full
vet staff and ride management help. Carol and Steve  Hoft and Team did a
remarkable job on there first  managed ride.  The ride well marked award
and raffles for everyone. These place has too much too list in  rock
formations and scenic spots, even a Desert Oasis  with a pond , natural
Springs, Kayaks for going around near base camp.  92 riders showed up just
to enjoy the ride and pace wisely. I dont need to list the finishers they
all just checked out the scenery .  This ride was at a lucky temperature or
perfect day. Should fill months ahead for next year. I dont know Enduro
Horses rating for rides but this is at the top. Ive talked to some people
and after the ride they are thinking of moving to the area. mark this one
for 2002   possible two day or 100 also.  se