Sanskrit Thank You

sindy mccosker sindymccosker@hotmail.com
I just wanted to thank all of you who emailed me about Sanskrit. WOW, I am
overwelmed by the love everyone has for this stallion.  You would think he
is the "horse god".  Dee (his owner) should be proud of his vast following
of admirers.  Thanks again for all of the information you emailed me.  I
think I found the perfect "husband" for my mare!
sindy