Mountain Lions

Mary Abbott mabbott@wizwire.com
The post about Mountain Lions caught my attention.  It is reported that a
horse was mauled by a Mountain Lion in Siskiyou County, CA, recently.
Does anyone else have any information about horses being attacked by
Mountain Lions?  Not to start a scare here... but I'm interested, living
in Mountain Lion teritory myself, with horses.

Mary