Morgan Springs 100

Anita Fiondella reck@goldrush.com
I want to encourage those who are way down on the Tevis waiting list to
consider going to the Morgan Springs 100. It takes alot of commitment and
work to put on a 100 mile ride. We should support the rides that do this
for our benefit. It also takes alot of preparation and planning for us as
riders to do any 100. So, if our chances for making it to Tevis dim with
every passing day why don't those of us with horses ready to attempt a 100
mile ride consider supporting this ride.