Akhal Teke

Lysane lysanec@yahoo.ca
The information everyone has provided has also been very useful to me.
Does anyone know (Annette, maybe?) what the average price is for a
purebred Akhal Teke? I have seen some very high prices on one
website
where even geldings with basic training
are going for 20,000$+ U.S.
I know these horses are rare, but what would be an average
price for a young horse - foal to 2 years with minimal training?
I will only be looking to buy in the spring/early summer and I
am up in Quebec, Canada. I do know of someone who buys/sells
horses for people and he goes down to the U.S. pretty often,
so i guess if there were some young horses (females)
in the North-eastern
U.S. (or even in Eastern Canada!) I would look into it.
Lysane