Akhal Teke

Thank you everyone who sent in all the wonderful info! So far my favorite stallion is Mamuk out in Texas. It is hard to study the pedigrees because of the language (not English) but if I look at them enough, some names will start looking familiar. I would really like to try and cross my arab with an AT. I would also like a purebred AT. How many horses do I need?? How many saddles do I have?! Thanks again everyone! Lisa Salas, The Odd fARm where horses arrive by osmosis!