Re: RC: a rebuttal to Edie Booth's report to ridecamp, from Bill Proctor

In a message dated 7/9/01 6:16:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time, wsabg@t-online.de
writes:

>   2.It is not surprising to me, that the people that I rode with
> during these
> events where and are unwilling to verify the existence of these rides with
> these people of the central region. They are fully aware of what De and I
> have gone through during the investigation and do not wish to subject
> themselves to the same ordeal.

I'm sorry, but I DO find it surprising that nobody would step up and say
something.  A simple "Hey! I was at that ride...blah blah" would have worked.
 I can't believe a group of people who are tough enough to ride their horses
50 miles are too wussy to buck a few people possibly calling them liars in
order to stick up for a friend.  Just doesn't compute.  Nice try though.

Sylvia