RE: Anthrax.. don't rush out for a vaccination

This was one of the main reasons that I got out of the Military.  I did not
want to be forced to take a vaccine that has not been studied.  The report
that stated that the animal handlers receive the vaccines only when an out
break occured did not say anything about the fact that the long term affects
of the vaccination have never been researched. the government claims it is
safe but has never researched It's safety.

 Some enlisted personnel refused,
as it's efficacy is unproven and adverse side-effects can be
numerous.  The vaccine used is now being implicated in Desert
Storm Syndrome...which has afflicted alot of veterans.

I don't think there's a vaccine out there for the general population... or
our animals, and even if there were..you might want to think twice anyway
after reading the gov't reports on the
service personnel's side effects.