Re: Desoto Saddles

>Jennifer Robinson artbug@m-y.net
>Considering buying a custom Desoto, any thoughts/opinions?
>Thanks,
>Jennifer & Zena

I own two DeSoto saddles and my friend, Aarene, is waiting for hers (due
imminently!) that will be used on her horse and another of my horses
(Billy, of the Billy and Blaze stories -- Blaze and Cabby already have
theirs.)  I like Marilyn's saddles a lot...they're well made, nicely
designed, and seat you nicely balanced.  Marilyn is nice to work with and
very helpful in making sure the saddle is made how you would like it.  They
take a while to get once you've ordered them, but they're a good saddle for
the price and worth the wait.

Sue