Ortho-flex woes

nancy maxeiner acc@moscow.com
Hello,

Has anyone been able to contact Ortho-flex in the last 2 months?  I
ordered a saddle in Feb., was told it would be shipped at the end of
April, the last contact I had was in late May and now nothing.  Len Brown
has posted a letter on the website but it's unhelpful.  I have filed
complaints with the MO BBB and atty general's office.  The bottom line?
They have my money, I have no saddle!  I'd appreciate hearing from anyone
else in a similar situation or who has additional info.  Thanks, N.
Maxeiner