supracore coolgrip slipping

Hi,
I love my new supracore coolgrip pad, because it really keeps the horses back cool, and it is so easy to clean. But I do have a problem with the pad sliding back. I used it on a ride this past weekend, and I had to stop several times to readjust the pad.
The pad comes with two small leather tabs with holes on the front, but I am not sure what they are for. There doesn't seem to be a good place on the saddle to attach these tab, plus I don't think they a strong enough to keep the pad forward.
Anybody successfully solved this problem?
Thanks, Jutta.