Trails in vincinity of Wilson, NC???

Jacque Muessig jessaminehill@cs.com
Husband might be transferring to Wilson, NC near Raleigh.  Anyone out
there who can give me topographic info of this area?  His limit drive area
to work would be 45min.  Can anyone give me info on the area or where to
look for property in which I could ride.  Are there mountains there?  Any
info would be greatly appreciated.  e-mail me directly as to not clutter
up the ridecamp.  (Hope I get that many responses).  Thanks to everyone.
Jessaminehill@cs.com