Re: supracore coolgrip slipping

Hi Jutta,

Get two small clips, take a two short pieces of thin string (like a
shoestring or thin mountain cord), and tie the clips through the rings on
the tabs and make them long enough to so the clips will reach the rings on
your saddle where you attach your breast collar.  I did this with mine and
my Supracor has never moved out of place from either my OF or RP saddle. :-)
The strings should be short enough that they hold the front of the saddle
pad on there good and tight.  Hope my explanation makes sense!!  If not, let
me know and I'll post a couple of digital pix on my website.

Happy trails -
Michelle