Re: Re: Barefoot/hoof angles

----- Original Message -----
From: Abigail Aiyagari <abby1@itsa.ucsf.edu>
To: <ridecamp@endurance.net>; <fasterhorses@gilanet.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 11:13 AM
Subject: RC: Re: Barefoot/hoof angles

>>>That makes me think that this long-toe thing came from somewhere
other than Strasser herself.>>>

I don't believe that Dr. Strasser herself promotes long toes. I have seen
several pictures of *HER* work, and it is absolutely beautiful, and "right
on". I would like to learn from the master someday if she ever comes to
California. It is very difficult for others to duplicate the quality of her
work, since they do not have the knowledge or experience that she does.

Robyn