Re: Mongol horses- ? tough feet

Judith Stirling alan_judith@talk21.com
I will ask my friend re the toughness on Mongol horses feet - end of last
sunmmer she went on a charity ride from the UK to raise money for "Guide
Dogs For The Blind" - the ride was across Mongolia for a couple of weeks &
they got to do a lot of miles on Mongolian horses.  I am sure that she
told me that they were not shod - but perhaps I can get her to write a
ride report for Ridecamp - will be interesting I am sure!

Will see what I can do!

Judith