Ortho-flex Saddle Company

Gary jgranch@whidbey.net
As a former dealer for the Ortho-flex Saddle Co., I am sorry, but not
surprised to read the notice posted on their Web site today. THEY ARE
OFFICIALLY CLOSED. We have received calls from people who have bought
direct from OF wondering what they can do to get the saddles they have
ordered. I would call or Email OF and try that first. If that does not
work, there are other ways. I will not discuss these methods in open form,
but will be happy to answer emails to those who are needing service.

We are happy to offer an excellent saddle that exceeds the Ortho-flex in
many ways. Email us and we will be happy to help you.

Thanks,
J&G Ranch