Re: RC: Grass on Tevis Trail-Not

In a message dated 6/28/2001 4:08:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jsalas@tampabay.rr.com writes:

Have you done this ride? Will you be there this year? Fill me in! I can't
wait to go and watch!

Yes, Sylvia has done the ride.  I don't want you to be disappointed, but your
only going to be able to see your rider twice, Robinson & Forest Hill.  If
you can, you might be able to see the rider at the Upper Quarry Road
crossing, before No Hands Bridge.
Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9169 or 661/713-3912