Re: RC: Thumps at the Track

In a message dated 6/27/2001 3:45:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rides2far@juno.com writes:

thus I only feed a tad of alfalfa now
and then to keep him where he won't be shocked by it, but offer it free
choice during a ride.

Angie

We also do the same with alfalfa, and with wheat bran.  We like to keep the
horses used to many types of hays, grains, etc. since we travel so much to
multiday rides.  You never know what's going to be offered for the next 10
days or so.  I'm a believer of assortment of feeds for horses.  Just seems
more natural for them.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9169 or 661/713-3912