Myler Bits

-----Original Message-----
From: Cheryl <mskit@utec.net>
To: Ridecamp@endurance .net <Ridecamp@endurance .net>
Date: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 12:47 PM
Subject: Myler Bits

Hi All -

I just wanted to say thanks for the show of support. I got a couple very nice emails, and one that is downright hilarious, made my ribs hurt just reading it! Wish I could tell you all! The only downside is that one person emailed privately to discuss Mylers, and other bits , "because I saw what happened to you". How very sad that is, that she feels she can't even discuss a subject as benign (lack of a better word) as a bit.

Yes, the response to my suggestions was fairly rude and uncalled for. Hence, my "response to the response", where I believe (there's that word) the agreived party was suitably enlightened.

Btw, the combo bit has finally arrived. As soon as I'm cleared to ride, I'm going to try this out on Bobby for a week or so, and see how we do. And I'll let you guys and gals know, trust me.

Once again, thanks. Now... I'm liking this helmet tread. Ridecamp is the Greatest!

A True Believer in Riding Safe -
Cheryl in WNY
Horse Kids Kit, Bobby & Dani