Re: Barefoot

I use easyboots on my CTR Arabian.

I have no problems with them.  I used the information on the Net (isn't
there a link on Endurancenet?) on how to cut down the backs and heel straps,
wrap the heel strap with vetwrap, and bend down the teeth on the sides.

On training rides, I just use the easyboots alone, or wrap the feet with
vetwrap first.

On actual rides, I use easyfoam to ensure they stay on irregardless of what
obstacles we encounter (mud, steep slopes, rocks, and hauling ass on the
open spots).

Love 'em.  Won't be without 'em.