Re: RC: RE: Sponsors for first time riders

The great thing about gators is they eat 'em bones, writchwatch, wallet, buttons,
zippers and all. Nothing left to find. Several years ago they found a gator with a
couple of rings and a watch in it's belly - been there for a long time.  That
always causes quite a stir when it happens.

Truman