Re:RC: Re: Thoughts on our history... long

From: Jennifer Layman <jenn_layman@yahoo.com>
Honestly, I don't usually get involved in these discussions, but
Matthew M. Smith's artical in the Endurance News specifically asked
us to begin discussion and thought about our future, and in light of
recent occurances (spooky timing) I think it is neccessary that we
look towards the future of our sport.>>
Usually, all I do is lurk and learn.  I'm an endurance someday. :-)  Mostly due to other commitments. I read my Trailblazer and Endurance News with great enjoyment because I know someday I'll finally get to ride this way.

I liked the article in Endurance News.  I've always dreamed of just finishing rides.  I think the people who get Best Conditioned are the best of the winners.  I thought I'd like riding under the suggested rewards system.

Just thought I'd add my meager $.02 worth.
--
Karla Dick