Re: RC: RE: responsibility is the owner's,not the vets

I don't know where Marlene if from Carolyn, but I was just making a point
tongue-in-cheek...we want the horse checked, not the fashion.  I think CTR
is a great way to do it and AERC ought to 'borrow' from it.
smile.
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)