Riding when I am older (not old)

Julie, I just finished reading about you and the other riders in the May Trailblazer. My girlfriend and I decided a long time ago, when we can no longer ride the distance, we will switch to a carriage. And believe me, if we can still boogie, we will! (The hardest part will be keeping my friend in the wagon, she is a tad accident prone) We also realized that we could carry our Corona and sip while we drove instead of waiting until after the ride. the Corona is for medicinal purposes only.  My parents are in their early 60's and I would love to see them do anything active. That is what keeps us young! Ride 'em any way you can for as long as you can! Lisa Salas, The ODD farm