Re: Re: BET - resolution -TI/Bill/Cliff Part II-other evidence

> I sincerely hope Tom Ivers will continue to participate on RideCamp with
his
> lively, sarcastic comments, which I--and I'm certain the majority of
> RideCampers--have found refreshing and thought provoking even when I
didn't
> agree with them.  (And, for those of you who disagree with Mr. Iver's
> ideas--but don't want to hear them--isn't allowing someone you don't agree
> with to voice their opinions what "democracy" and the "first amendment"
are
> all about?)

Yes, Tom Ivers is a tremendous resource.  What I object to is his lambasting
and/or namecalling anyone who disagrees with, or even questions, his
opinions.  Face it -- the man is nasty.  Is the information he can provide
worth all the nastiness?  Probably.

Cindy