Malibu Incident

Hi-
 I rode the 50 at Malibu.  I was passed by the Juniors in question, I
believe.  They flew by us on pavement at a gallop on a turn.  We made way, it
was a tough hot ride and we suspected many pulls would happen. ( They did ! )
 Speed is fine, but do it safely !   BTW, It was a tough challenge and a
gorgeous, well run ride.  Thanks to Karyne and all the great volunteers ! -
Heidi Helly