Horse dying at the NASTR ride in Nevada

sindy mccosker sindymccosker@hotmail.com
So...please tell me why do one is talking about this.  From what I
understand the horse died from being over-ridden by a 19 year old rider on
the 50.  People are always talking about LDR riders over riding their
horses, are we just going to look the other way when it is a 50 miler!!
What a shame that no one wants to talk about this.